Wednesday, August 31, 2005

PHILIPPINE BLOG AWARDS

I so surprised to see "The Honeyspot" on list of the Philippine Blog Awards website. I never thought that they would consider this entry, because it has been months since I last sent them my nomination....Uhu! you heard it right. I nominated this site. Me! And why not? This spot has been here since October 2004 and it's still here. Our visitors has reached almost 3,000, so why not be nominated? I am not trying to be number 1. I just wanted to see if I can make the cut. Ofcourse the PBA must have some criteria to be a nominee right? I'm just happy to see The Honeyspot on the list of great bloggers. Happy na ko!

Before we were even nominated I have been trying hard to put some add ons on this site, like a new banner. I just couldn't figure out how to put it. I need help! Help!!!

No comments: