Monday, August 08, 2005

BLOGGERS BLOCK (writers block)

Hi everyone!
It's been several days since my last blog.
And I honestly can't think of anything to write anymore.
In the past few days I have visited a few blog sites to see whats up in the blogging world.
Perhaps, this way I might gain some insight on what to write...
Movies...not my style. We haven't been to a movie theater in a long while.
Intellectual stuff...I envy my friends on friendster blog that can still write this kind of thing. It probably means that they are constantly thinking about their lives and how events in their lives mean to them. Too Heavy!
Religion...I only know one guy who writes this stuff. And after reading a sentence I went back to the Inquirer website entertainment section. Not my style.
Food...who can go wrong with food? There is not a minute that I don't think of this. This is number 2 on my list. Sex is still number 1! hehehe!
Travelling...Bahrain is only 665 sq Km. About 4 times the size of Washington. It's pretty small compared to Pinas. I was teasing my friend Sarah about this place. I told her that its so small that you can smell your ass if you turn 360. We don't go out much, because there is nowhere else to go!
Funny stuff...I am so entertained by www.deardiarya.blogspot.com and www.kwentongtambay.nicanordavid.com. Some of their stories are shallow but very funny and full of wit. How do you pull this kind of thing??? But I'm shallow. And I love reading their blogs. Life should be like that. You should be able to inject humor in you daily life so that you won't get bored. But are they really that funny in real life? I would like to invite them for a beer one day and find out.

Amen.

posted by Dennis

No comments: