Tuesday, August 02, 2005

WHATS A CHICKEN WITHOUT FEATHERS?

A couple of weeks ago I feel lazy to go to work because I feel bad. My back and my joints are a pain when I move. I also had a slight fever. But it never was a habit of mine to be absent at work so I depended on 2 tablets of paracetamol to relieve the fever before I start my day. On the third day, I was lying in bed with my wife ready to nap when it occured to me that I might have a viral infection. What is it, I dont realy now. And then I felt a something hot bump on my face. It could just be a pimple. And then my side started to itch. It felt hot and itchy too. And then it occured to me that I have the chicken pox! I have been waiting for this disease all my life and now its here! I figured that at some point I am going to catch this. Throughout my college days I researched about this chicken to find the most effective cure. But when I came to my doctor (They were arabs) to my dismay my worst enemy was written on my sick leave form as "Checkin Pox". I figured that after recovering from this, they would call it as "Check-out Pox". =>

No comments: