Saturday, August 06, 2005

ULTRASOUND BLUES

We are very happy of the last time that we saw the baby via ultrasound. A week before that we have already concluded that our baby is moving. We swear that sometimes we can feel its strong heart beat. But this week was different experience. During the ultrasound the baby's arms moved! Probably because it didn't like the feeling that someone is pocking it with the scanner! It even turned and rolled around like a swimmer doing a kick. It took as a while to finish the scan because we are trying to know its gender. I guess it is shy to show its bleep! Bleep! => As the days roll by we only got excited to see the fruit of our love in person. Now, I am counting the days for our baby's birthday...the same day that I'll be shaving my goatee. Or else my wife won't let me kiss our small caboodle.

Dennis

No comments: