Tuesday, August 30, 2005

DEAR JANJAN

Dear Janjan,

Hi my friend! How are you doing? I read your blog from my laptop (oie! sosi!)(www.jandbabe.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog). Because everytime I try and access your friendster blog from our lab computer I always get the message "access denied". Pak-syet! I hate this message! It reminds me of your ordeal with your superiors. Samababitz! If I had an Iraqi friend I would have asked him to blow himself up for you. I have Pana-dol friends, but the only thing they blow up are their armpits. Thats why everytime I arrive home from duty I'm always dizzy (sabog!).

We are glad that you update your blog more often. The blog of fafa Ed remains the same. One hit wonder nga lang ba? => Joke lang po!

I hope that friendster blogs have tweak's, so that you can have a counter for your visitors. It's nice to keep track of bloghoppers. By the way, I hope you don't mind that I linked your blog to our blogsite. I want our readers kasi to have the experience of reading your blog. Your hengeelish is very fluenter! You have all the "K" to pass the IELT's. (tama ba? "R" yata kasi wala namang word na "karapatan" sa IELT's. hmmm...)Tips naman para kay Honey ko!

Anyways, I wrote you an open message here because I know that you will be visiting this site soon. You are one of our avid readers kasi (korek?). Memorize mo na nga di va? (POP-QUIZ!: What is my favorite food at LOLITA's?) Basta always remember, If you have a problem just call us (kasi wala kaming load pantawag! hehehe!). We'll be here for you and fafa Ed too. Keep your chin up! Ambon lang yan! Always remember that, Honey Lany, Bebe Diego and fafa Ed labs you...(ok tama na mamumura mo nanaman ako nyan! hehehe!)

Keeping my hairy chin up,

Dennis a.k.a. Vin Diesel (Mumtaz)

No comments: