Sunday, August 28, 2005

BOKAL PART II

I have always wanted to shave my head and free myself from hair gel. But there is a deeper reason for it. I've been experiencing a chain of bad luck in the past weeks. My grandma gave me several solutions for this.

  • Throw a bottle of gin while giving a big curse. She said that its effective. Sure broke the curse during the time when my relatives started die almost every month. But they are old! So maybe I wont waste the bottle at all. I can curse when the hang over comes.
  • Put a certain amout of cash under your pillow at night after saying your evening prayers. The next day give it to the poor and needy. If you can't find any, then buy bread and feed it to the birds. That might work...but I havent tried. The bread ends up toasted, with butter.
  • Knocking on wood. Its simple. Check yan! No cash needed, so double check! Two thumbs up pa!
  • Putting a coin inside your shoes. Son of a bitz! The last time I did this I got chased by dog! After all the running I got the biggest kalyo of my life!

So I guess that all these are worthless pieces of advice from grandmama. Kaya one day, I decided to go to my barber and looked straight into his eyes and said..."Shave my Fu@^*+ head!"

And if my bad luck still continues I would probably went to extremes like shaving the hair from my armpit, one for each bad luck. Good thing that it stopped!

Bald and handsome,

Dennis

No comments: