Wednesday, October 26, 2005

THE BEST PANCAKE

Aunt Jemima is the best pancake the honeyspot has ever tasted! Perfect for the lazy ass husband like me! => We discovered this product when we went shopping at Geant Supermaket a year ago. The name had a recall to it. I probably heard it from my cousin Geoff or my friend Sarah. And then when I read "just add water" I told myself that this is it! The only problem that I encountered was, after adding water it looked like a sticky substance... it looked nothing like the one on the box! Aha! Thats the time when it occured to me that it needs to be cooked. Talino no? After cooking we tasted the fluffiest and the tastiest pancake we ever had! Sarap!

This is one of the few products that I like at Geant. I hope that when we come back there will be a fresh supply of the long awaited ice cream "Ben and Jerry's". Siguro kaya wala silang maibigay sa akin nung una kasi I was asking for a "Tom and Jerry's ice cream". Nyee!

No comments: