Wednesday, October 12, 2005

JACKED-UP-CAR-STEREO

Right now I found time to back up my massive mp3 library. In a span of 4 years I managed to come up with a large collection of my favorite songs. And most of it are downloaded from the internet...I'm an mp3 junkie! I like the feel of finding the nicest songs on the internet in their highest quality. Wala lang...I just find it amusing to get free songs. I never bought a single original audio CD since then.

During the days when mp3 players are still expensive and new, I bought myself a Creative mp3 player...yung 32Mb pa yun. The shit cost me a lot of money, but it served its purpose. Now, I learned my lesson about digital music and storage, thats why I only burn my mp3's on CD's. It's cheaper and safer!

Thanks to Jan for the car stereo adaptor. Now I don't have to buy a new stereo for the car. I just plug in my CD/MP3 walkman in and voila! I got a jukebox ready to play music. And the original speakers that I got from my honda ain't that bad too! Thats why nowadays I drive as slow as I can so that I can savor the music.

No comments: