Friday, October 21, 2005

AUBREY


A picture can be interpreted in a lot of ways, like the one that I took last night at the Bahrain Mall. There were circus professionals who delighted people with their display of talent, but this one amazed me....Lets try and analyze this picture.
*******
A child was mesmerized by the size of the couple. He is probably wondering if he will grow up to be as tall as them. The child got scared and peed on the floor...
******

The couples parents made them eat a lot of Star Margarine when they were kids. And as a result, they grew up be freaks without a fashion sense. Only Boy Abunda can get away with this crappy attire!
******

Long legs? I wonder what else is long with them? =>
******

I grew up with 80's music, and they actually made me think of the Spandau Ballet's song "Gold"!
******

Everybody in the background doesn't seem to care about these gigantic couple. Probably too busy thinking about Eid (end of Ramadan).
******

According to the US survey about men and sex, Men tend to think about sex every minute. Hmmm...must be amazing to watch them make out and perform sex! bwahahahahahaa!
******

The ostrich feathers that they carry compliments their height!
******

It's almost 2:00 am, and I should stop thinking about these guys. For me they are just too weird to me remembered.

No comments: