Tuesday, September 13, 2005

NEW BLOGSITE

Hi guys! I have recently visited Anne and Edmon’s blog, and I found it quite interesting. I don’t know who writes their entries, but either way the topics are very light hearted in nature. I like reading things like this to ease up the pressures of daily life. Anyways, I linked the site up to our bee hive so that you guys can visit them.

Their last topic is about Christmas. Christmas in Pinas really does start early. As in! When the months end with a suffix ”–ber”, everybody will start hanging their x-mas lanterns outside their house with matching x-mas lights yun! But sad to say that it isn’t my favorite holiday, not ever. I like Christmas eve and especially New Years eve! The best yun! But lets cut this topic for now. For the meantime while I’m still at work, I have to pretend to be busy or I might get in trouble with the new boss.

Dennis 1 – Boss 0!

No comments: