Saturday, September 10, 2005

BLOGGING 101

I never imagined that someone would actually ask me about blogging advice. I feel inadequate pa naman.  Blogging had been a way of life for me for the past year. There were good times and there were bad times. There were difficult times when I couldn’t write a single topic. But I found inspiration from veteran bloggers, and my daily life.

I’m glad that I chose this as a hobby. It opened up new doors for me. I met bloggers and new friends thru this site. What a great way to wave my flag of friendship.

Thanks to our avid readers who comeback to our colony and read our post. You are one of the good reasons to blog. And as long as you are there, we will be here!

PS: If possible, can you guys write something on our tagboard?

Thanks a million!

THE HONEYSPOT (No sugar added)

No comments: