Saturday, October 27, 2007

TO GLORIA, "EAT SHIT DUMBASS!"

PEOPLE POWER II

It was 6 years ago when I joined millions of Filipino’s in EDSA to bring down the Estrada regime. To me, Erap was not cut out to become President. Remember the numerous Eraption jokes that we send through text? The Estrada Presidency is one big bad joke that they played in the expense of the poor Filipino people. If it’s bad enough for the one’s that didn’t vote for him, I’m sure that its even worst for the ones that voted for him. After all, the masang Filipino was the one that suffered the most when they put their faith in him…the common tao just didn’t get the joke.

And now after 6 years trying to put Estrada in jail for “plunder”, Gloria Macapagal Arroyo gave him a presidential pardon. How stupid can the government be? Probably dumber than we thought!

We wanted to put Estrada in jail because he plundered the country. He tried to bring us down man! And we want him to pay the price for that. But instead, the government wasted 6 years of tax payer’s money just to pardon him in the end. I was one of those tax payers! Every month I have to struggle to budget my low income just to survive until the next pay day. I remember during tough times that Onat, Ellen, Jhen, Ruben and I would share 2 or 3 cans of sardines over dinner at the hospital. What a waste! No wonder everybody wants to leave the country and escape the poverty.

“The government has put the Filipino down, like a junkie in the gutter.” Pinoy, it’s time to take some action.

No comments: