Sunday, February 05, 2006

DEATH BY GAME SHOW

DEATH BY GAME SHOW

Why is it that when Ed leaves there is always something bad that happens? First the King's son died, and now there were people killed at the Wowowee stampede. Last night I swore to God that I won't divulge his latest blunder on my blog. Although it kills me to stay quiet about it, I felt obliged to give him a little peace of mind that I won't tell. We told Jan though, when she made a one hour long distance call last night. Rich na e! Bwehehehe! Joke lang mareng Jan.

We were all saddened when Ed caught a plane out of this island. He had been such a good friend especially to me. Who can forget when one day he taught me how to drive using his old Toyota? I didn't! Swear to God man, you are on my list of people whom I won't forget. Living legend ka na yata.

I know that everyone was just hiding their feelings while we took all your stuff, including your mouthwash. In fact, I was soo hiding my emotions that I wanted to take home the toilet seat (naka-cemento lang talaga sya!). All that car care kit that I took means that I love you very much! Bwahahahaha!

It was fun ransacking his belongings that he was about to leave behind. It's like we were kids on top of Smokey Mountain! Let's do it again! =>

We also had fun talking to Bloody Janners last night. Now, that we were getting to know you too well, we could probably make a drawing of each emotion that you have shown us, just like an Emoticon. => Joke lang ha! No pun intended. We were just glad that you came to us on your desperate hour. Like we said, just look forward to the future. You're life is on a fast track. Your life can change in a minute. Kita mo you'll be happy again.

No comments: