Thursday, February 16, 2006

BABY DUTY

It's baby duty tonight for me. My wife left for work at a little past nine, and I'm alone with my little angel. The thought of this moment changes my mood sometimes. Our first night together without his mom was really bad. He woke up at about 1:30am and never slept until his mom got home. I tried to go to work the next day but I felt so damn sleepy. All I could think about that time was to find a hiding place at work to snooze.

On our second night, I knew the he would do it to me again thats why after his mom left I went to the kitchen to fix me a strong coffee. And when I say strong, it's really strooonnggg!!! Strong enough to make your kidneys bleed. And as usual, we stayed up 'till the morning came.

After that I used the power of the internet to find me a remedy for a cranky 1 month old baby. You won't believe how many probable cause you can chose from. There were also friends who are there to give a friendly advice, in co-relation to their kid's case. We tried Gripe water, Acete Manzanilla, warm milk, swaddling, dancing, soothing lullabies, and oh, oh! prayers! We prayed that the little devil would stop crying. But there was one thing on my list that I haven't done yet...EXORCISM!

No comments: