Wednesday, February 08, 2006

COPYRIGHT

A couple of days ago I recieved a message on our tag-board apparently coming from a bakery. He said something about a person listed on my "link's section" about his ethics. My question is: "Are cake designs suppossed to be patented?" The only thing I know about pastries is to eat it. So to you Mr. Cakeperson, don't take it out on me because I linked Alex Franco on my site. If you have any grudge on him, please don't involve me in it. Don't be like a little girl! =>

(While I wrote my comment about the feuding baker's, I slightly remembered the line on the song Mc Arthur Park. "I dont think that I can take it, coz it took so long to bake it. And I'll never find that recipe again....ohhh nooooo!!!!")

Dear Janjan, I made those things because I thought it was worth doing. You guys had been terrific friends to us. For a short period of time, we found a slice of home when we were together. Remember our days at the mall, when we didn't care and we just goofed around? Feeling ko na sa SM lang tayo! And with regards to the-statue-of-liberty-holding-a-bottle-of-jack-with-Ed's-face-having-six-fingers (paking syet! ang haba ng tittle!), don't you just sometimes feel like he has six fingers??? Bwehehehehehehehe! Magic!

In a couple of days I will be going back to a dream that I left a long time ago before college...I wanted to be in media! (Ok, I'm not fuc*#@ gay! I'm artistic...yun lang.) A friend of mine bragged to his other friend about the video that I did for Jan, and now they wanted me to become a cameraman for a day. The singing contest hosted by ABS-CBN is coming in town, and I'll be part of the team covering it. So if you see it, some shots would probably be mine. Cool!

No comments: