Wednesday, November 30, 2005

SURPRISE, SURPRISE!

My daily ritual consist of kissing my wife, going to the toilet, driving to work (pansin nyo walang breakfast?), checking my our beehive (yung site na to), and checking my favorite blogsites. The first blog that I'll read would probably be the first one on our list of links. Besides, I need my daily dose of comedy before I start my boring day. To my surprise I found out that they released the list of Pinoy Blog Awards finalist! I rushed to finish Mr. D's blog entry to see if I made the cut....

In one category, I was glad to see Anne and Edmun's site. This little girl has gone a long way since she asked my advice on how to blog. But sad to say that our site wasn't in that category. Instead, I found that we are listed as a semifinalist for "Photoblogging". Ehh??? I asked myself several times "why did I get nominated for that category?". I didn't post a lot of of photos? But whatever it is that they found on "THE HONEYSPOT", I'm just glad that we are recognized.

For the category Blogger of the year, I'm upset that Jessica Zafra didn't enter the contest. But if she did, I bet that she will get the award. Check her out at www.twistedbyjessicazafra.blogspot.com

Up next on the honeyspot...more photos to come!

No comments: