Monday, May 01, 2006

FISH REPORT

Dear Kuya Conrad, Ate Weng & Cute na Trisha,

Before anything else I am proud to tell you that your apartment is still there after you left you entrusted me with your key! => Everything is doing great with regards to the watering of your house plants. Infact, and probably when you return, all of them will still have the same number of leaves. I taped the brown ones that had fallen and colored them to get that natural effect. I did a great job with the leaves that some of them looks like Malunggay leaves.

With regards to the fish...I fed them more that 2 times in a week. The look very hungry, especially the black one which I fondly call "Boy Hito" or "Nog-Nog".

On my second visit at your apartment, I was surprised to see one of your fish doing the backstroke. I thought it was funny but when I looked closer it was missing its tail! Sanabagun!!! I think there is foul play in your aquarium. None of the other fish will admit who ate the little, so I decided to cut the oxygen and the water filter until they talk. Joke! I didn't cut the oxygen and the water filter! Hehehehe! But I was serious about the dead fish. Sorry! I'll make sure to get a replacement when we go to Geant.

I hope my sad news didn't spoil your vacation.

Love,

Dennis

No comments: