Wednesday, May 17, 2006

THE HONEYSPOT VIDEO PRODUCTION

I made 2 music video's for a client this week. To be honest I didn't think that I can pull it off because I was doing the second video with an Arabic theme. There were obstacles that left me dumbstruck for a day or two, like the time when I had to use huge high quality movie clip file. My computer crashed everytime that I had to edit it. Its a good thing that I can compress it to a DivX format or else I would have been toast. I have to upgrade my computer before I could even touch it...and I used two computers...yes! two computers to get the job done.

But thank God that my client was pleased with the final product. Deep inside I'm so happy...and so proud of myself! Now I was informed that I have two weddings booked this month. Yeah baby! Two! So wish me luck.

Special thanks to my friend Sarah for spreading the word...My son Diego for sleeping when I needed to work...and my wife Lany for all the support.


For inquiries you can email me at sinneddc@yahoo.com

No comments: