Thursday, March 10, 2005

THE FLICKY THINGY

Lately, my wife has been busy uploading new pictures from our Flicker tagboard. The one we agreed to show is the Boracay Honeymoon pictures. It reveals islands beauty as well as our own. Not to mention my perky-brown-man-tits! Its disgusting I know. But my wife insists that its a beach and showing a little bit skin is needed to get a nice tan. Speaking of tan, its hardly impossible to get one because of the occasional cloudy weather that time. And even if you bake us on the sun's surface I dont think we'd get one because we consumed a huge amount of sunblock on that trip. (very Pinoy right?)

This week I'll be posting another wedding file. Watch out for it! And thank you all for reading this nonsense blogspot!

ciao!
posted by: DENNIS

1 comment:

NSA said...

comment ko lang di kita matawagan hon. load mo yung binigay ko sa iyo na number.