Friday, March 18, 2005

ALMOST 900!!!

Im really happy that our blog visitors had almost reach 900! Thanks for making it happen. I never thought that blogging would be this fun. To top it all I'm happy because I got to chat with my cousin Mylene Hendrick the other night. Its been a long time since I have spoken to her. Keep in touch young lady!

I was wondering what we can post on the 1000th blog visits. I was thinking that maybe I can give a gift to the 1000th visitor, but I think its impossible. There is no way to know who that person will be. Well think about it...

If you guys will notice my wife did a few small changes on our site. Its those arrows and the tittles, plus the new counter design. Isnt that cool? She is also studying the html lingo, so later on you might see a whole new blogsite. I'm so excited!

Watch out for the prenup shoot blog...coming soon.

No comments: