Wednesday, November 22, 2006

NEED FOR SPEED 2


I'm soo into NEED FOR SPEED 2!!! This is by far the bestest game that I played. I got to costumize my Honda Civic into a mean machine with unique rims, unique carbon fiber spoiler, carbon fiber hood, cf mirror, cf roof scoop, xenon headlights, pearlescent black base paint, red thermal painted brakes, red thermal painted exhaust tips, level 2 engine, level 2 transmission, level 2 ECU, level 2 suspension, level 2 brakes, level 2 tires, level 2 turbo, and professional level 2 wet NOS. Top speed 200+kph!


And then I also have 29K money in the bank and currently signed up with my 3rd racing sponsor. cool!!!





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chrome rims The Most Are in the thousands here and you can't believe how affordable I got my 22's for...