Tuesday, November 28, 2006

MINUTE MAN

12 days before the big day and not my resignation papers are still not out of that freaking head quarters! I thought that military personnel are supposed to be disciplined and prompt with everything especially their jobs. It turns out that they are like the military in Pinas. But at least there you can find somebody that you can lubricate with cash, and they can fix your problems in a flash. Now, if I only knew of a greedy scumbag fixer that can get the job done if half the time then my problems are fixed.

There had been several of my friends who underwent the resignation procedure, but I have never heard of any of them being summoned to the HQ. It is very peculiar why they would ask for me. Could they have mistaken me for somebody else? But for whatever reason I want to get that appointment from Amal and get this over with. The guy at the unemployment line wants me to join them for a beer later on.

Sadly, I am not the only one affected by this paper chase. My wife could not sleep to the fact that she might travel with my 11 month old son alone. Babies can be a pain especially when it comes to traveling. They have more energy than a junkie smoking crack cocaine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very disappointing naman iyan and kawawa naman si wifey mo talaga kung sila lang ni baby niyo ang magbabiahe.

Got here from Pinoyatbp.

I hope everything will be ok.