Monday, November 06, 2006

DIE BASTARD! DIE!

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

About a month ago I wrote to the letters section of the Gulf Daily News regarding the traffic rules of this kingdom. It was nice of the editor to publish my inquiry, and I think it was a cool thing that I can get an answer for the questionable speeding ticket that I received for my birthday. But surprisingly after a week somebody answered me in a foul reply insulting my intelligence, as well as my driving skills. So I wen't back to my letter (chanting "Die bastard! Die!) hoping to find a mistake before I go ahead and kick this guys ass. I didn't find anything wrong with it. But I probably should have worked on it more before I decided to hit the submit button. I just can't help it, I'm a trigger happy person.

So what's wrong with this story? I'll tell you what? The editor of the newspaper is watching too much of the "Jerry Springer Show". How could he let the readers to be insulted in public? I felt like crap after a while, and then I decided that I am not going to write another comment on that silly newspaper. Instead, I would guest on the Jerry Springer Show and slug it out with the cheap-shot-low-life.

Thank God I didn't have telekinetic powers at that time.

No comments: