Saturday, July 08, 2006

WAKE UP CALL

It's one o' clock and I'm so lazy to finish all work. Diego woke up several times last night. First he was cold, he tried to roll his tiny body near me to get some warmth but I put a pillow between us before I went to sleep and he couldn’t come near me so naturally he cried. I removed the pillow and pulled him close to me and gave him milk. It worked, thank God and we went back to sleep. After an hour he woke up again because he felt cold. He moves so much that he got out of the comforter. I put him in my arms and gave him some more milk. We slept for about half an hour and then he woke me up again. This time he doesn’t want milk. He wants to play! He jumped on me and started to giggle. At 5am in the morning, no matter how adorable he is, I just couldn't see him as cute. So I took him to the living room and popped in the Barney DVD. He slouched in his walker as he watched his favorite dinosaur. Meanwhile, I tried to sleep through the noise that dinosaur is doing until the nanny came in. What kind of dinosaur is he again? Definitely not from Jurrasic Park.

Thanks Sarah for visiting our new home and this blog. I cancelled my appointment with Nate Berkus right after I read your comment. Was our place really nice? I know you like the sofa. Want to swap? ; } hee-hee!

No comments: