Monday, July 24, 2006

BLOGLESS

It is so refreshing to read your friends blog entries when you find yourself blogless. I don’t have any exciting things that will interest anyone of you. There are a few things but I don’t want to brag about it. The only interesting thing that happened to me this week is that my car airconditioning broke down. Its so expensive to replace the compressor! Now my car is in Kuya Edward's Garage. Thanks to Dondi for the ride to Isa Town.

On the lighter side of our life, we have been itching to invite friends over at our place. We haven’t entertained any guests in quite a while and we miss all our close friends. To top it all I wanted to show them the new entertainment system that we got. The sound is amazing! Singing with the videoke will never be the same!

No comments: