Friday, January 13, 2006

WHATS UP?

We get a lot of "What's up?" greetings now a days. Probably because we haven't been too visible, or because I haven't been updating this blog after my son was born. We are glad to say that even if we haven't had the luxury of a long relaxing sleep, we are happy to have Diego (the other man in my wife's life).

Soon I will be launching my very own blogsite. Why? I don't really know. I just felt that there are topics that doesn't suit "the honeyspot". I will be coming up with a theme like, being a husband or a father etc. Kinda like my own version of the "vagina monologue". I was also thinking of calling it " the penis monologue".

Fafa Ed is back in town, and we're glad to see him! I got the chance to have a little chat with him this afternoon to hear a few things about our cabron's in the UK and how their life has changed after Bahrain. Yeah, their life changed. We just hope that they won't change. Peoples behavior and character most of the time changes with the environment.

We finished season 5 of CSI Vegas!!! Awesome!!! Quentin Tarantino rules! Those 7 bloody DVD's are enough to keep us glued to the screen. This week we'll watch season 4. Sarah said it doesn't have much difference if we watch 5 ahead of 4. Not much has happened with regards to their personal lives. Hmmmm.... I will tell you when we finish season 4.

Yesterday the King's son died from a car accident. It's so ironic! His car slammed on a lamp post with his fathers picture on it, in a place where they built the F1 race course. If I was a fictional writer I could have written a novel about it. But I'm only a blogger and I can only write about myself.

No comments: