Sunday, June 19, 2005

IN THE SPIRIT OF COMPETITION

Yesterday I came about a website that was awarded a prize for being informative. Not exactly a Pulitzer I might say. But I was surprised that people hand out awards and citations to bloggers. The website is called www.philippineblogawards.com . As I browsed the site I got the idea of adding our humble blogsite to the roster of nominees. I wonder if I get to be one? I never won anything in my entire life...except for a gas stove at the last Christmas party that I attended at Delos Santos Medical Center.

I never considered myself as a gambler. I hate cards! Not even my friends can get me to play tongits. Definitely not my stuff. But lately as I grow old, I find myself looking for competition. It is plain and simple. I just wanted to know if Im better than anyone. What do I have to lose anyway? I might even recruit a couple of avid readers to our site.

So what the hell am I thinking when I joined this contest? What does this website have to win an award? Tell me about it.

No comments: