Monday, December 20, 2004

WE'RE HOME!!!

December 18, 2004

We arrived in Manila in one piece! Its nice to see the country again. Although we have a lot of buisness to transact here. In a period of 2 days not much have been done. It's sad...we are behind schedule.

I already had my share of San Miguel Beer. There are only 3 beers that I like. Corona Extra, Miller Genuine Draft and our good old SMB light. Smooth! It goes down well on my throat, and not so heavy on the belly.

I met Lany's parents. They are cool! I did the "mano po" and called them mom and dad. Hehehe! I never thought the day would come that I would actually do that. I met her sister Che-che. She is nice...more talkative than my Honey-bunny! Hehehe! But talk is good! I never did like the silent type. It was funny when we were driving towards Westin Philippine Plaza Hotel. Daddy Tony would always tell Che-che to zip her mouth. But she was refused to do it! After dinner at Liquid, the van got noisier! I had a blast of their family's humour...the "Caras Family" style.

Later, we are going to do the pamamanhikan. My family will go to her place. O-MI-GOSH! This is the first time that I will be sitting in one room. I'm so nervous!

I am waiting for Lany at the mall in Cubao. We are suppose to meet at 9:30am at Jollibee. Its way past 11 and she still aint here. Might as well get a haircut and update the blogsite while I wait. It sucks to wait!

Ok. Its time to go to the saloon. Im crossing my fingers that they do justice to my hair. I've been maintaining the long hairstyle for sometime now. I will need to shave my goattee too! I look like a goon. See you guys later!

No comments: