Sunday, December 12, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINAN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINAN!!!

It's our favorite baby's 1st birthday today. Our beautiful cutie doll has become an adorable little arabian princess. I will be posting her picture here soon. There are no words to describe her. Of course she has taken the features of her dad Hameed Alawi...I just hope she doesn't look like her father when she grows up. Hehehe! Sorry siddiq!

Anyways, I just ate from the buffet here at the Alawi residence in Manama. Ate Fe (the mother) cooked a terrific set of pastries. I'm sure that Lany will love it when she gets here. Poor thing. She is stuck at the hospital until 10pm. She has already called me for the fourth time now. I bet she would like to get here asap.

CONFIRMATION CERTIFICATE

Can anyone tell me about this? Earlier I went to the Sacred Heart Church in Manama to claim her Confirmation Certificate. After examining the document, was surprised to see that it doesnt have the "FOR MARRIAGE PURPOSE" stamp on it. According to the secretary and the parish priest, the addition of this stamp is applicable here. So it is not a requirement. But how come Paco church is asking for a stamp? It doesn't make sense. Who is doing the right thing? Paco Church or Sacred Heart? I know that the Pope is reading my blog. So to you Mr. Holy See sir, you can email me at sinneddc@yahoo.com . And for anyone out there who knows about this, you are most welcome to write me one. I'm looking forward to hear from you guys.

No comments: