Saturday, December 25, 2004

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Over the holidays, I experienced having a family again. Not just one but two! Weve been living our lives so far away from them for the past year. I use to remember when I was a kid that we cant live without them. We use to cry because we have to go to school and leave them...and then we grew up! When we reached the age of 12, we hate being kissed by our parents in public! yuck! That would be a total disaster.

But now, since we long so much of the warmth of being with them, we cherish every moment spent. Nevermind if they nag. Its ok. What is a month anyway? we lived with them most of our lives.

So whats keeping us busy? Wedding preparations. We didnt get any rest since we got here. Money is like sand in an hour glass...we only hope that when it runs out, and we start to tilt it, there would still be sand pouring down. I believe that its a cycle! in shala!!!

Last night, I spent the night at Lany's place. Noche Buena is a happy one for this family. Eversince Lany and her sis worked abroad, the family was not complete since then. Only last night! Her parents are so happy! Especially mama Mila.

I on the otherhand is happy just watching them....I wonder what happened to them? We dont spend christmas anyway.

Anyhow, Happy Holidays to one and all!!!

And Happy Birthday Honey! You are Santa's gift to me.

love,
Dennis and Lany

No comments: