Monday, November 22, 2004

RANDOM THOUGHTS:

Thanks a lot to those who responded to my last blog. I didn't expect that kind of response. especially from my friends whom I haven't seen for years. It only goes to show that friendship transends all barriers.

I'm convinced that a blogsite is a powerful communication tool, to send keep in touch with friends. Maybe not directly. But our friends become first audience and critic (thank God I only get good response!). And now, whenever I make a post, I keep in mind that whatever nonsense I write counts in bridging the gap between us. Like a satellite hovering above us.

So on a personal note to Shay and Gigi, thanks for keeping in touch. And thanks for being there when I needed help. Just like old times when mobile phones aren't available. We use to call each other and talk for hours. You guys are great! Keep in touch!

WORK ETHICS

What is your motto when you started to work? I'm sure that you picked or switched a job that you like so that you can continue working. Maybe you like the job and the people that you work with thats why you continue working. Well, whatever it is you didn't work just because of these reasons. You work because you need to support your daily needs. Or sometimes more...you need to support your family's needs.

I was mad when somebody told me that we work regardless of the pay. And because our nature of work gives us the benefit of gaining knowlege that nobody else can get access to. I would probably fall for that if I'm as rich as Bill Gates! Or if i wanted to be a priest and enter a vocation that pays you charity money. I have a lot of wants and a lot of needs. We work hard to get what we want. We work to upgrade our living conditions. To be comftable enough to eat more than 3 times a day, and watch satellite tv for at least an hour. Its a shame when our employers put us down and not care about us. Shame on them!

No comments: