Friday, November 12, 2004

MY BLOG WAS ERASED!!!

HI EVERYONE!!!

Before I explode and burn into ashes, I regret to inform you that the blog I uploaded last night was erased! Dear God, I swear I only used the spelling check to polish up that blog. But not only is this blog my reason for despair, we also have several concerns that hasn't been addressed yet. The plague is as follows:

1. CHURCH REQUIREMENTS- not yet completed. There is too much red tape going on within the family.
2. MARRIAGE CONTRACT- according to the Navotas Municipal Gov't, we should personally go to them and get it ourselves! Dios Mio! We are here in Bahrain and we can't possibly get it ourselves! Even if we do get home in December, the processing will be slowed down by the holidays.
3. INVITATIONS-believe it or not, up to now we still haven't got a supplier for this item.
4.MISALETTE- not even this.
5. DRESS FOR THE ENTOURAGE- if 1-4 isn't complete, I'm not surprised that this isnt either.

If we get any of these things done, especially number 1 & 2 we will be very happy. Unfortunately, we are only relying on special people to do this for us. We know that they too have obligations to themselves, and at home. But in our desperate case I really think we should take fast action.

To everyone who are trying to help us, thanks a million! You don't know how much these things mean to us.

And to honey, I wish you pleasant dreams and peace of mind. And for God sakes! stop crying! We will get through this I promise. I love you!

--Dennis

No comments: