Friday, November 30, 2007

DIVALICIOUS

I got the chance to shoot Pops Fernandez last thursday at Delmon hotel. I'm not a POOPSIE fan but I saw that she was really pretty. Walang sayang. Halos lahat ng angles ganda nya. She can project very well. Ang ganda n'ya men! Sayang lang at hindi ako naimbitahan dun sa pre-concert party para nakapagpakuha ng picture with her Divaliciousness. Mga priviledged ones lang ang na-imbitahan. waaaa! There were times that I'm pretty sure that she spotted me (as a photographer), she worked up the camera and posed for a few seconds. Cool!

Special thanks to boss Rico for lending me his 70-300mm Canon lens. I enjoyed myself very much. I was the most well endowed lensman that night. Astig! Many thanks to Master Gienel for his guidance on how to set up my camera. Ganun din kay Master Sonny for the tips. Thank you din kay Gelayred for recording the Pop's segment habang kumukuha ako ng mga sniper shots ko.

Sana may susunod pang celebrity para naman mas masarap magkodakan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Ganda ni POPS!!! I love her pics! Pops is one gorgeous lady I admire and adore as a concert artist and an excellent host! I love her!!!
I'm a fan since her penthouse live days. Truly, time has even made her more beautiful!!!

NSA said...

yep...shes a MILF.