Thursday, October 19, 2006

RETROSPECT: "MELTS YOUR MOUTH NOT YOUR HANDS"

A friend of mine once asked me why retrospects are better than the actual event that happened. I told her that it's because retrospects play back at twice the speed or even faster, and only the good details are filtered and saved in our memories. So let me give you some of my retrospective views. These topics will be in random and will not be in order…that’s why they call it random! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!

I stumbled into the song TEENAGE DIRTBAG by Wheatus while I was playing my mp3 collection at work. And I immediately remembered the pretty little girl with dazzling dreamy eyes MENA SUVARI. She is a total hottie like my wife (playing safe). The MTV was a mix of scenes with the band and clips from the movie LOSER. I definitely liked the part when Mena started singing "I GOT TWO TICKETS TO IRON MAIDEN BABY. COME WITH ME FRIDAY DON'T SAY MAYBE. IM JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG BABY LIKE YOU."while she walks towards Jason Biggs. Imagine that a hottie like that would walk up to you in slow-mo actually say that, would you melt? I would.

No comments: