Tuesday, April 11, 2006

THE HONEYSPOT PRODUCTIONS

A few weeks ago I decided to go pro on my so called craft. I have produced several music videos (slideshow type) and one full length tribute video (Janers Farewell Video). So far everybody is happy with this backyard projects of mine, right?

This week I launched my premiere video of Ali and Sarah...a sort of gift of mine to my good buddy Sarah to her cousin who is getting married. It has recieved a good review from the people who viewed it. And according to Sarah's mom I already had a booking with one of the cousins....oh how I wish!

Some people asked me if I can do moving videos instead of a slideshow. I told them that there is a certain advantage of doing a slideshow especially if they are realtime candid pictures. One is that not everyone can be good actors. With pictures you can cheat that by just posing for a few seconds. Most of us cant really act for more than a minute, we always break into laughter. Good pictures can be brought to life by a good storyline and an effective but meaningful background music.

So to those who want to avail of my services you can contact me at my email

sinneddc@yahoo.com.

Just leave your number and I'll call you back asap.

No comments: