Sunday, February 24, 2008

GROWING PAINS

Sometimes you forget a lot of things especially when you’re busy. Ako pa naman parang may early Alzheimer’s kaya maraming nakakalimutan. Most of the time pabalik-balik ako sa bahay dahil lagi akong may nakakalimutan. But you can test my memory on names and face’s ayun medyo malakas ako dun. I just associate them with an event and the memory just pop’s up in my mind. Usually alam ko pa yung first and last name.

When I came here to Bahrain I left all my worries in Pinas. I was liberated from the day to day urban chaos and the never ending problems at home. My family life is far from perfect. Here, I run everything the way I want it to be run. I have full control (almost) of my destiny. And then I got married...married life turned my life around. I wouldn’t say that its bad, there are a lot of good things that happened and one of them is having a family. The bad thing about it is that I have an enormous responsibility that came with it. No problem naman because I share it with my wifey.

Simple lang ang principle ng pag-tackle ng mga problema. I got a two step plan for this. First, you deal with the problem and never run away from them. Second, kahit mas malaki pa sa iyo ang problema you don’t lose hope and get intimidated by it. You have to do what you got to do! Laban kahit hindi mo kaya.

But what if the problems keep coming at you from every angle like villains in a Jet Li movie? Does the two step approach apply to it? Puede rin! Minsan nagiging “drunken master” pa nga ako but it doesn’t mean I give up. Technique lang yun!

Right now I got a problem and there is no easy solution to it. It keeps coming like ninja’s on steroids. This time I might need to come up with a third step.

No comments: