Sunday, June 24, 2007

MISS PIGGY

There is nothing I hate more than a scandalous pig!

I've been blog hopping, hoping to find a new meaning to blogging. After www.pinoyatbpa.com was launched all my entries was published there, hence I felt there was nothing to publish here...just the typical pictures from my wondercam. Although I love that site and the writers at the block. Let's pick up the pieces and start all over again guys!

Anyways, guess what I found? Some girl was picking a fight with her friends arch enemy. But I'm asking myself why? First of all she is not directly involved with it. Second, the fight was not published over the net and nobody asked her to join. Third, there was no fight at all. Didn't she ever think that the guy who apparently insinuated the "non-existent fight" might just wanted to have closure? How rude of Miss Piggy to post something like that? Rude. Rude. Rude. Act your age man! Get the story right before you start publishing your garbage on the net.

So, I therefore conclude. that the only good pig is the one sold by Mang Tomas!

No comments: