Tuesday, February 27, 2007

HELLO! HOW ARE YOU?

Have I felt embarassment in my entire life? Hell yes!!! But recently, I thought I had a friend for life. Through the years I thought I was recieving junk mail because that someone still wants to connect with me somehow. Do I like junk mail? Hell nooo!!! And each one of you who will send me one later will have to take a print out of their forwarded junk mail up their...

So I found this someone, somewhere, at sometime...(don't get confused. Though I'm trying to confuse you.) Then I came up to greet this person with glee. Told that person that I'm happy to have finally seen you for so many f* years. And then that person just smiled as if a green alien from outer space just appeared in front, and ask: "Who are you?"

I should have slapped that person silly as if I'm a green alien from outer space! After that I have to reintroduce myself, and where I came from. I should have told him that, "before when you guys are still interns you use to kiss our ass, and investigate our personal lives. And now you ask me who I am???"

Next time, if I see a familiar face I will just slap him across the face. For sure next time they'll remember me.

No comments: