Friday, March 10, 2006

DECADE

...how do you measure a year?

It was 10 years ago when I graduated from college. At this time I was still in disbelief about the facts of life. If I didn't hold on to one out of a million of my dreams, then probably I won't be here posting this blog. I'm not suicidal! I'm just thinking that I would have strayed in a different path. Who knows? Maybe I could have been a priest...

It was 10 years ago when I became serious in a relationship. And it was also 10 years ago that I decided not to become serious with my relationships. (uy bawi agad!) I learned that I was still very young to decide on that matter for fear of the word "Marriage". (sabi ko na nga ba pang-priest ako e..) By this time they are already giving away discount cards to motels in Mendiola and Recto.

It was 10 years ago when I passed the Medical Technology Board Exam. (Panis!) I didn't get the highest score but I passed! I ran out of the house wearing my underwear to buy 3 copies of the Manila Bulletin when I got the call from a friend that I am in the passers list.

It was 10 years ago when my mother had breast cancer. She had to undergo 2 surgery's because the first doctor that she went to is not qualified to remove her right breast. I wish I sued that OB-GYNE for malpractice.

It was 10 years ago when I played rythym guitar in band. We won first prize at a battle of the band contest in Malabon. I miss my band-mates!

It was 10 years ago when I got employed at a hospital in E. Rodriguez, Q.C. We had the best line up of cool staff in the lab. If we hadn't have any financial problems (like the rest of the masses.) we wouldn't have left that place. The management sucks, but we rock!

To be continued...

Teka lang may patient pa ako...

No comments: