Monday, May 16, 2005

PARENTAL GUIDANCE: "THE A/C"

A while ago a guy from the hospital's maintenance department came to the recovery room to check on the cetral airconditioning. Apparently, there was a complaint among the nursing staff, the doctors and the patients about the room temperature. The guy told us that temp reading is 2o C and its not that cold. I told them that the report was this morning. There is a difference between temperatures during the morning and in the afternoon. If thay had come when we first complained they would have felt how cold it is. Moron! Mornings here felt like being in Siberia! Imagine wearing scrubs in a cold place. I told him that his digital thermometer is not accurate. My nipples are far more sensitive than that damn gadget! If I was The Rock, I would have probably said: "Take that digital thermometer... squeeze a generous amount of KY Jelly on it...twist it on one side...and SHOVE IT UP YOUR *$$!!!" But then again I'm nothing like him. But in my worst day I would have put "please" in both ends of that message. =>

posted by Dennis

No comments: